Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Welcome!

I am hoping that this will be my first blog posts of many in the next weeks, months, years. I feel like I am constantly being inspired by so many different things and I have no where to put them to share. So this little blog of mine will be my outlet, follow if you like!

Life has been a crazy roller coster these past few months, graduating from college, then moving home to Seattle (to live with my family - life altering right there), not being able to find work for months (which unfortunately is common for all graduates) and now working full time at a PR firm in Seattle.

I am excited to see where these next few months of life will take me, and I can only hope they will be more fulfilling then the past months.


I can say for a fact that the one thing I really miss about college life are these girls - fab five for life!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS KER! AND I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Kel I miss you so much too! We need to get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete