Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Current Obsession


Recently. I'v been looking for a great statement piece of jewelry.  This watch by La Mer Collections may be it! I have not been able to get the watch out of my head. I think it is so unique and can be dressed up or worn casually. The whole line of watches is pretty amazing if you ask me. The watches are inspired seasonally by different locations, currently it is Costa Rica. It is refreshing to see new design ideas that promote functionality and beauty all in one! 

2 comments:

  1. that watch is beautiful! it's funny because i've been looking for a watch for me too and then i run into your post! happy friday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great weekend! Check out the rest of the collection, the watches are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete