Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Reasons to Celebrate

Today is a fantastic day! Not only is it St. Patricks Day, Gonzaga is playing in the first round of the NCAA Tournament against St. Johns. I plan to celebrate tonight by grabbing a beer with a friend (preferably green) and cheering on my Zags. To put it lightly, basketball at Gonzaga was a way of life. For my first two years of college I sat pretty much in the front row for every game. During my JR and SR years of college I worked at every men's and women's basketball games. There were some amazing memories created during ticket distributions, waiting in line for hours for seats, and the one time all my college friends and I camped out for a big game! Gonzaga will always hold a special place in my heart, I'll be a Zag for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment