Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Career Wardrobe

While I was in college most of my wardrobe consisted of impulse buys and chunky clothing to keep me warm during the cold Spokane winters. Now that I am working in a casual work wear office I realize I need to update my clothing to reflect my career. Luckily I work in a field where trendy pieces can be worn to work!

I realize though that I need key timeless pieces that will last forever. In the first edition of Matchbook Magazine there was an amazing article outlining the 50 classics for your closet:


These will be the pieces that I will be looking for in the future to add to my closet. All I want right now are warm weather clothes, unfortunately living in Seattle there are only a number of Summer days that would allow for shorts, swimsuits and dresses. Maybe a vacation needs to be planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment